On the high side of the street with beautiful views over the valley is this well loved family home. Offered for the first time in over twenty years, this c.1950 - 1960's home presents as a comfortable move-in-ready home awaiting your touch with endless potential.
The character filled beach cottage is perfectly positioned with the living space oriented to take advantage of the sunshine. The kitchen and bathroom are at the back of the home, allowing the open plan dining and lounge to enjoy the Northerly aspect and appreciate the cooling ocean breezes.
- 556 sqm block –12.19 m x 45.64 m approx., landscaped front gardens, tiered rear yard
- 2 bedrooms both with built-ins, tidy bathroom, separate laundry
- Spacious lounge, dining and compact but serviceable kitchen
- High ceilings, air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas heating, hot water and cooking
- Comfortable cork & timber flooring throughout
- Large under house workshop and storage, front balcony and rear covered courtyard perfect for entertaining
- 4.26 Kw Solar panels and a Tesla Power Wall II mounted battery for sustainable energy
With ocean glimpses from the top of the garden, this home presents the ideal chance for a coastal lifestyle. The flats of North Narrabeen are at the edge of your block making the walk to schools, public transport or local shops only natural.
Undercapitalised homes in these very special locations are never on the market for long. The potential for development and adding value is enormous with this must-see opportunity of the area! For more information, please contact Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Eco Friendly Features