This beautiful family retreat on a north facing, perfectly level, corner block in a prized coastal pocket. A thoughtful renovation has recently been completed to retain the home's original charm while creating a bright and breezy beach vibe with easy flow to sun-drenched alfresco spaces, picturesque gardens and plenty of level lawn.
- Feed your creativity in the chef's kitchen with stainless steel and stone benchtops, two Smeg ovens & a gas cooktop, two Fisher & Paykel dish drawers, large pantry and double under-mount sink
- All interiors enhanced by polished timber floors, plantation shutters and a Jetmaster wood fireplace to keep the family cosy in the open plan living room that connects with the dining and the undercover outside entertaining area
- Three well-scaled bedrooms all with generous built in wardrobes, also a fourth in the sleep out
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles shower, extra deep bathtub with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Sizeable alfresco entertainer's deck adjacent to the home office with French Doors.
- Fully enclosed yard encircles the home with level lawns, raised veggie gardens and cubby house, safe for kids and pets to roam and play
- Single auto carport, plus secure storage room, plantation shutters throughout, rain water tank, large garden shed plus outdoor shower with hot & cold water
-Versatile council approved "sleep-out" could be a fourth bedroom or a second home office with a private bathroom
- Wired ethernet routed to all bedrooms, home office and sleep-out, NBN connected
- An easy stroll to Lake Park, North Narrabeen beach and rockpool, Narrabeen Village shops, B line bus stop, cafes, restaurants, cinema and sporting fields.
This versatile property offering low maintenance living in a single level home is sure to appeal to a broad range of buyers so inspect today. For more information, please contact Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 & John Drake on 0418 952 240.
Council Rates: $575 per quarter
Water Rates: $180 plus usage
Prospective rental return: $1250-$1300 per week
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Eco Friendly Features
Open Fire Place
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Roller Door Access
Shed with Yard