If you're looking for a renovated modern beachside home with a versatile floor plan brimming with character; this is the one for you.
This prime real estate in North Narrabeen is slightly elevated so enjoys all the benefits of living on the 'flat' and is fully renovated to be move in ready. It's just moments to lagoon walkways, a choice of schools, bus services, community centres, shops and beach.
* Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins all on one level, plus two others on the property
* Renovated kitchen with gas cook top and dual undermount sinks
* Open plan living with custom built study nook and Scandia wood burning fireplace
* Huge north facing covered entertaining deck with valley to ocean views access via new bi-fold doors
* Off street parking for two vehicles, intercom doorbell
* Low maintenance terraced rear garden with private deck, small lawn and firepit
* Ground floor encompasses a large family room with wet bar, brand new second bathroom with internal laundry facilities plus a flexible space for storage/home office/guest room with a large entertaining balcony
* Elevated on the block is a one bedroom guest accommodation flat with small deck and ocean views also has separately metered electricity.
The old expression holds true; first to see will buy.
Call Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 for more information or to inspect by appointment.
Auction onsite 31st October at 10am – unless sold prior.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Outdoor Entertaining Area
In-Law/ Dual Living