Positioned in a tree lined street, this apartment presents an enviable beachside lifestyle in a quiet boutique complex in Mona Vale's prized basin area. Located just 250 metres from Mona Vale Beach, 300 metres from Express transport to city or beaches, a short stroll to Pittwater Place, cafes and restaurants; enjoy the convenience of this locality and leave your car in the garage.
This beautifully renovated (nothing left out) luxury apartment has windows on three sides, making the most of light and cooling sea breezes. Large wrap around balcony gives additional space for entertaining or just enjoying a meal or coffee. All yours to enjoy from the quiet rear of the small block. The two generously sized bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans are so quiet that you can let the sound of the waves lull you to sleep at night. In addition there is a built-in laundry and study nook.
• Timber woodgrain ceramic tiles ideal for the beachside lifestyle
• The new sleek kitchen is complete with dishwasher, pantry, stainless steel gas cook top and granite bench tops which extend to the built-in home office and European laundry space
• The renovated full bathroom is light and bright, and features artistic ceramic tiles above the vanity
• Ceiling fans, new window furnishings and new lighting installed throughout
• Single lock up garage plus additional storage (converted external laundry)
• Benefit from the vendors' investment for recent Strata works which included balcony renewal, new glass balustrading, new windows and the painting of the exterior of the block.
Rental Return: $620-$645 per week
Boasting an abundance of natural light, quiet and convenient location, this move in ready property is a must to inspect. Inspect as advertised or by private appointment by calling Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 or 02 9913 2101.
With these features and the fantastic location so close to beach, park, transport and village, your modern luxury lifestyle awaits.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Outdoor Entertaining Area